Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bitty's Beautiful Bloom Not Complete!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member southern belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hi,
    I thought anyone interested in this outfit should know that it doesn't come with the ruffled white tights (says that at the bottom of the description.) I called about it and the original ones that are white with a ruffle on the bottom are no longer available, but you can buy plain white ones for $3.00.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have several Bitty Baby dresses in your collection, you may already own the ruffled white tights. We have a few pairs. I think that they came with the lavendar Easter dress from a couple of years ago as well as some other outfits.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to know. I should order a couple of tights for all our dolls. Can you buy the ruffled ones as a replacement?

  4. #4
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I have several pairs of white tights, that came with other 18" AG outfits. Wouldn't those work?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh well, that is ok with no tights, may have to order plain ones. Thanks for posting the info.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member southern belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lieu,
    No, they don't even have the ruffled ones as a replacement, but I have a pair and the difference is not a real big deal.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bummer. I guess we will just have to have regular tights. Thanks for the info.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The ruffled tights come with the ballerina outfit (not sure why on that one, the ruffles are hidden underneath the leotard) and the purple dress. We have several pairs so they may have come with another outfit, but I'm not sure which others, maybe the previous purple Easter dress, the gauzy one with the white hat?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow, that seems strange to have them in the ballerina outfit. It would seem to make some strange lines on the body of the ballerina costume. Although I imagine their target audience doesn't care. Kaitlin hardly notices if I change the dolls clothes.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if you called and asked for the ruffled tights for the ballerina outfit as a replacement part if you could get them that way. Just an idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •